- Survey in Science and Technology Studies
- Social Studies of Technology
- Technology Foresight and Imagination
- Mobility, Power, and Policy
- Robot Policy
- Humans, Machines, and Society
- The Engineer's Life
- Hanbyul Jeong
- Kijun Yun
- Seunghee Cho
- Heesun Shin
- Sungeun Kim
- Heewon Kim
- Jung Hoon Cho
- Hyewon Choi
- Miryang Kang
- Youngsu Kim, M.S. (2013) "Electricity Dispatch, Accidents, and Experience in the Age of Automation: A Study of the Central Load Dispatch Center in Korea and the Nationwide Rolling Blackout in 2011"
- Hanbyul Jeong, M.S. (2014) "Disconnected by IT : Technology, Knowledge Transfer, and Interaction in KAIST Education 3.0"
- Hanah Cho, M.S. (2014) "The da Vinci Controversy: Technological Imperative, Surgeons' Pride, and Health Care Policy in Korean Robotic Surgery"
- Daeun Lee, M.S. (2015) "Student Entrepreneurs at KAIST : The Impact of the Startup Promotion Policy on Engineering Universities in Korea"
- Jieun Park, M.S. (2016) "Avoiding Ambiguity, Enhancing Transparency: The Problem of Legitimacy in South Korea’s New Health Technology Assessment System"
- Heesun Shin, M.S. (2016) "Will Robots Save Us? Disaster Robotics and Sociotechnical Imaginary in South Korea"
- Jae Young Byun, M.S. (2017) "The University Rankings Phenomenon: Gaining Insight into Higher Education Ideology"
- Sungeun Kim, M.S. (2017) "Against the Control Tower: The Safe-net Project and Disaster Policy in South Korea"
- Jun Gyu Kim, M.S. (2019) "An Analysis of Image-Related Research Misconducts in a Retraction Database"